General Category > General Discussion

Snow

<< < (2/4) > >>

Doug Barratt:
Damn snow, I was supposed to fetch a new toy, "Ahem" machine today   ;D, but a 200 mile round trip isn`t the best idea when there`s snow on the ground & more forecast  :'(

At least I`ve a day off to play in the workshop  :D

John:
No snow here in Essex near Southend, Just going into the workshop to put the heater on to warm up ready for my new student this afternoon.
John

malcy:
Snow here in Swansea, South Wales, but very slushy now at 10.30. Still snowing off and on, but I'm right close to the sea here and I know its a lot worse in land. Staying at home and in the workshop in the warm. Stay safe.

BrianH:
I've lived here on the Norfolk coast for half a lifetime but I'm still mesmerised by the patterns on the beach made by wind-whipped snow over the roughed up sand with the surf crashing to one side and marram grass wispering to the other....magical!
 Walking down to see it though....now that's a rather different experience.
Brian

BOB A JOB:
B cold here in Margate :o,very cold wind no snow yet but some expected later today, wish my workshop had an efficent heater, only got a fan heater and am about concerned about dust particles etc on the element .

Should get a wood burning stove for all the mistakes I'm making ! Still I'll get the hang of it eventually ?  :-[
Regards to all,
Bob.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version