General Category > General Discussion

Craft work is NOT creative. may become official

<< < (2/7) > >>

John D Smith:
Done- I cannot write what I think of this bunch of Etonians I would be thrown off the Forum The only Craft they Know about  is how to craft their expenses
off us. Regards John

woodndesign:
Well done Pete, I've added to it.

What next .. Wikipedia says this .... A craft is a pastime or a profession that requires some particular kind of skilled work. In a historical sense, particularly as pertinent to the Middle Ages and earlier, the term is usually applied to people occupied in small-scale production of goods. The traditional terms craftsman and craftswoman are nowadays often replaced by artisan and rarely by craftsperson (craftspeople).

Interesting also to the Artisan ... An artisan or artizan (from French: artisan, Italian: artigiano) or craftsman (craftsperson) is a skilled manual worker who makes items that may be functional or strictly decorative, including furniture, sculpture, clothing, jewellery, household items and tools or even machines such as the handmade devices of a watchmaker. An artisan is therefore a person engaged in or occupied by the practice of a craft, who may through experience and talent reach the expressive levels of an artist using his hands, mind and heart in his work and what he creates.

What part of these are our Government missing .. Brain cells ...  :o ..

Cheers   David

Bryan Milham:
Pete,

thanks for finding this - duly signed.

What could the Government be thinking this for, does making us  'non creative' make us a different Tax bracket or ineligible for something?

bodrighywood:
One theory is so that they can take any of the arts and creative courses out of the National curriculum. Focus on so called vocational studies.

pete

woodndesign:

--- Quote from: dr4g0nfly on May 08, 2013, 08:11:16 PM ---Pete,

thanks for finding this - duly signed.

What could the Government be thinking this for, does making us  'non creative' make us a different Tax bracket or ineligible for something?

--- End quote ---

Bryan, very interesting, is there an underlying fact here as you've rightly considered.. time or investigating will as always tell ..

If you're classed 'non creative' you don't make an end product that can be offered to a market that might satisfy a want or need. Put a lot of us out of Business. There is something in what their up too. The one world order is at hand .. can't sell or buy .. or just have us all watching mind washing Soap TV.

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version