General Category > General Discussion

loading a new topic

<< < (3/5) > >>

Andy Coates:
TEST...

Andy Coates:
The above worked fine. I've checked the system and all is well. So...it must be something you are doing.

Your image needs to have one of the accepted suffixes... .jpeg Etc., and be under 2mb (2000kb) in size. There's a turorial in the Gallery forum.

Philip Green:
I have file upload code on my web sites. The core of the code is probably very similar to the code on this forum and all the documentation relating to the core code says the file size limit is 2Mb.

I inserted a trap to prevent the upload of files larger than 2Mb from being attempted but I sometimes found that files that were under 2Mb failed to upload.

I could not find the cause so changed the trap limit to 200kB and never had any more problems although I might increase the limit a bit as a 640px wide photo can be anything between 150kB and 250kB. I do not see any point in uploading bigger photos than that.

Eric Harvey:
I don`t normally have a problem loading pics Andy,but  do have a new camera I wonder if that`s got anything to do with it,its a Samsung NX1000,anybody else have one of these,I`ll also try shrinking them in piccassa to see if that makes a difference,thanks for all the suggestions chaps,regards,

Eric.

Eric Harvey:
oh I`ll try using my other memory card as well see if that makes a difference

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version