General Category > General Discussion

500th

(1/1)

woodndesign:

Welcome Chris .. aka Sammo as the 500th member, we look forward to seeing your work, as well as your comment on our work .... I must get bizzy ..  ;D .. before the all too soon winter layup ...  :( .. dark, cold nights closing in ..

Cheers    David

Les Symonds:
Welcome Chris...can't wait to see what branch of the black-art of woodturning you're going to be showing us....and as for you, David...

--- Quote from: woodndesign on August 20, 2013, 12:52:33 AM ---
 I must get bizzy ..  ;D .. before the all too soon winter layup ...  :( .. dark, cold nights closing in ..

Cheers    David

--- End quote ---
...poor excuse....get a heater!

Les

Bryan Milham:
Sammo,

welcome on-board, we are a friendly bunch, stop by and introduce yourself sometime.

Bryan

woodndesign:

--- Quote from: gwyntog on August 20, 2013, 07:33:56 AM ---Welcome Chris...can't wait to see what branch of the black-art of woodturning you're going to be showing us....and as for you, David...

--- Quote from: woodndesign on August 20, 2013, 12:52:33 AM ---
 I must get bizzy ..  ;D .. before the all too soon winter layup ...  :( .. dark, cold nights closing in ..

Cheers    David

--- End quote ---
...poor excuse....get a heater!

Les

--- End quote ---

So true .. Les, If the boss deemed the value of turned work more than she does as this time ... I'd get to do more, the fact at the moment, it's as much a big storage unit than a workshop. 

Tomorrow ... is always today ..

Cheers  Dewi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version