General Category > General Discussion

Tell us of the Changes

<< < (2/3) > >>

woodndesign:

Many thanks to Brian for the years spent as Webmaster and to Paul for taking over the good job done and continuing with the good work.

Cheers   David

John D Smith:
Hi Andy, I think if you look at many of my previous posts I have always made similar comments as your self in this thread I was not meaning to be disrespectful to anyone I know only to well how hard the Committee work on our behalf so if anyone is offended Sorry :-[ :-[ Regards John

Paul Hannaby:
By the way Andy, that's 4 roles!  ;) but you are right about one thing - the changes to the website are continuous. Updates will generally happen at least weekly and usually more frequent than that but I suspect most people don't notice many of the changes and updates.

The aim with the menu is to make it as simple and intuitive as possible. Relevant / current information should be easily accessible, that's why the seminar pages have now moved out of the way!

woodndesign:

--- Quote from: woodndesign on October 11, 2013, 06:43:52 PM ---
Many thanks to Brian for the years spent as Webmaster and to Paul for taking over the good job done and continuing with the good work.

Cheers   David

--- End quote ---

It's not so much as to the changes that John finds ... I am one who wonders at times on the lack of reading or finding relevant information.

On that note, just a thought ... if it is to be kept up with information .. given the fact of the Website (Page), Forum, Facebook & Twitter etc .... is one man over stretched .. He wears 4 Hats after all ..  ok it is to cover all the bases/trends of today, but the fact is, I for one don't use facebook, as well as being far from a twit-ter ... how many others use them or do you go there and hence the demise of the Forum.

No action on the Forum .. it's up to everyone to use it, there's 500 + members ... some must have something to say .. Please.

Cheers   David

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
Don' get me started on facebook and twitter!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version