General Category > General Discussion

An amazing company to deal with.

<< < (2/3) > >>

theblindwoodturner:
Hi. please can anyone having trouble accessing the site, please PM or email me with exactly what happens. I have had a meeting with dave this morning and discussed this. He needs the information so that the web design company can handle the issue. Please include (if any) virus protection used, firewall, etc and the message presented to you when the site is blocked as an example.

cheers

lew

woodndesign:

Lew,  mine was just that having bookmarked the site from before, when I went to the file it had gone, I don't think it was a result of anything wrong with Dave's site or hosting.  Hop this clears my issue with it.

David

theblindwoodturner:
Thanks dave. that's a good bit of news.

lew

Katchin:
The site is blocked for me using Google Chrome browser, however I just accessed it using Windows Explorer 64bit browser, and spent a minute or two clicking different links on the site, both at the top and the bottom of the page, sure enough my anti virus (AVG) started screaming at me, saying it had intercepted the same virus again.

Paul Hannaby:
When I tried the site, I got the following from my antivirus software which also blocked the site.

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:

http://www.creativewelshwoodturning.com/

The following threat was encountered:

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Script.Generic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version