Author Topic: latest pieces  (Read 4431 times)

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
Re: latest pieces
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 04:14:41 PM »
Hi all

Thank you for your comments they are much appreciated. It is always interesting the way different people like different things, this is something I am always mindful of when making so not to narrow my window down too much I try to make a wide variety of work including pure forms to appeal to as many people out there when selling I as I can.

Bryan

thanks. I too was glad to get them finished, in fact they were finished 0130 hrs the morning before and the paint was still set so to speak on some of them. They were well received at the exhibition and I did well and am pleased. It went well and was a very positive and worthwhile experience, seeing all the work was very inspirational and a privilege to be part of.

Paul,

no pictures never do justice to the real thing, unless you are a model in a magazine with all the airbrushing then they can work wonders  ;D ;D but that doesn't concern me  ;D Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.

thanks to all again that commented , much appreciated.

Offline ALAN THOMAS RPT

• copper
    • atwoodturning.com
Re: latest pieces
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 04:38:13 PM »
Hi Mark looks like you have a nasty case of woodworm in the first 2 pieces, I think I have some stuff in the garage you can use if you want ;D ;D
Joking apart, lovely work as usual.
just one last cut and it will be perf...oh boll.....!