Author Topic: Hollow form and enclosed form - training day with Mark Hancock.  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
Hollow form and enclosed form - training day with Mark Hancock.
« on: October 29, 2016, 10:18:27 PM »
I just got back home after an exhausting day's travel and training on an AWGB course held at Mark Hancock's workshop near Evesham, on the turning of hollow and enclosed forms. A huge 'Thank you' to Mark for his endless patience and for the welcome that he gave all four of us who attended the day. Mark's knowledge of this aspect of turning is renowned and he shares that knowledge freely, both in the design and the practice of this aspect of turning. I'm confident that I speak for all four of us when I say that we all enjoyed the day and went away with our heads crammed full of tips and ideas.
Also, 'Thank you' to the AWGB for providing the course....one of the many benefits of belonging to an association such as this.

Les
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
Re: Hollow form and enclosed form - training day with Mark Hancock.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:30:26 AM »
Les

It was great to meet you and thank you for your comments. It was wonderful to see all four of you progress throughout the day and as I said at the time if you need any reminders or further advice you know where I am.

Cheers