General Category > General Discussion

pyrography machines

<< < (2/2)

Derwent Woodturning club:

--- Quote from: Les Symonds on April 22, 2019, 10:05:30 PM ---Nita Bennett home 01654 712011 mobile 07544 006218

--- End quote ---

Hi Les, thanks for putting more up to date information on this post. My machine still works brilliantly but it is good to have the latest contact details.

strat:
Wow! I'm blown away by the fast and informative responses. Thanks to everyone. I will follow  up the leads given and let you know how I get on. Thanks again

strat:
Hi all, I spoke to Nita Bennett who said that the Davan machine is not being produced at the moment but may be in the future. I put my name down for one if and when they are produced. As I was born and brought up not far from Tywyn, there is an additional reason for buying this model - the Welsh are a sentimental lot!   In the meantime I am going to get a Peter Child machine.  Thanks again for all the info and thanks to the offer of a try of the machine, unfortunately I live in Kent so not convenient.

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
strat you might contact members of the Kent woodturning group, I expect they have pyro machines and they certainly have the expertise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version