General Category > General Discussion

Woodturning Magazine

(1/4) > >>

John D Smith:

When I received my Magazine today I couldn't wait to see who was the maker of the wonderful piece of work on the front

cover so I looked inside to see it was credited to Andy Coats later in the Magazine page 44 there was an article where

Mark Baker was talking to Ed Oliver well this piece was featured and was turned by Ed Oliver ??? I think GMC owe Ed an

apology. Then later I was looking for the letters page the index said page 93 well there is no page 93  ??? come on GMC

Get a proof reader (Should have gone to Spec Savers )  ;D

Regards John   

Duncan A:
I have noticed a few errors in the project descriptions as well. Down to time and money I suppose.
Makes me think a bit harder at least!
Duncan

edbanger:
Thanks John

Yes it's my piece of work on the front cover and Mark Baker as already phoned me and apologized.

Errors happen

All the best

Ed

Paul Hannaby:
John,
I think you have the wrong forum! :-)

John D Smith:

No Paul,
             I do not have the wrong Forum as a Member of the other Forum I had posted on that Forum before the AWGB Forum

so please explain to me what was wrong with me posting this on the AWGB Forum I did after all post it in the general

discussion posting. And the posting was acknowledged by Ed. I would also think nearly every member of this Forum also

subscribes to the "Woodturning" magazine it will be interesting what other members of this Forum thinks. I think you were

being a bit over the top with your comment.

Regards John     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version