General Category > General Discussion

Oak Garden Sculpture with three parts that will spin in the wind.Good for here i

<< < (3/4) > >>

GBF:
That is it finally finished it has been a lot of work but I think the end result is worth the effort.
The completed WIP is now on my Blog if you would like to see how this was made.
http://wwwartistry-in-wood.blogspot.com/

Regards George

Mike313:
I held off commenting until I could see the finished article. I wish I was that imaginative. It is a most unusual piece. If I happened across this in a park it would definitely make me stop and study it - which I suppose is the mark of a good piece of art or sculpture. Will this remain in your own garden or will it go for sale?

Twisted Trees:
Another triumph George, thanks for taking the time to document the construction.

GBF:
If somebody wanted to buy it Mike I would sell it but quite honestly I like it in our garden.
The trouble is people dont want to pay for the time it takes to make it

Regards George

GBF:

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on August 05, 2019, 09:01:36 PM ---Another triumph George, thanks for taking the time to document the construction.

--- End quote ---

Thank you I am happy to do WIP's if people take the trouble to read them.
I have a stat counter on my Website and Blog so I know how many look and where they come from but it makes it more worthwhile if they comment and I dont mind if people dont like what I make. I dont expect everybody to like everything.

Regards George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version