General Category > General Discussion

Tool rack

<< < (4/4)

Lazurus:
I use spring clips srewed to a baton, easy to move around if required and expansion is simply more clips

David Holden:

--- Quote from: Lazurus on November 29, 2019, 03:04:08 PM ---I use spring clips srewed to a baton, easy to move around if required and expansion is simply more clips

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea! Thanks Lazurus.

burywoodturners:

--- Quote from: Mike313 on November 29, 2019, 12:34:57 AM ---One consideration is - how many woodturning tools do you need? :) I only have about a dozen and some are rarely used.
Another consideration is where you put the toolrack. I've seen lots of photos of tools mounted on the wall behind a lathe. It always seems to me that this is potentially dangerous to reach across a lathe when it is in motion.

--- End quote ---
Wrong question, it is how many woodturning tools do you want?
Ron

David Holden:

--- Quote from: burywoodturners on November 29, 2019, 05:41:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mike313 on November 29, 2019, 12:34:57 AM ---One consideration is - how many woodturning tools do you need? :) I only have about a dozen and some are rarely used.
Another consideration is where you put the toolrack. I've seen lots of photos of tools mounted on the wall behind a lathe. It always seems to me that this is potentially dangerous to reach across a lathe when it is in motion.

--- End quote ---
Wrong question, it is how many woodturning tools do you want?
Ron

--- End quote ---

True Ron!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version