General Category > General Discussion

Wood store rebuild

<< < (3/6) > >>

Twisted Trees:
I trust you have followed the universal rule of all workshops and wood stores, i.e. built it exactly one third of the size it really should be...  ;D

Derek:

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on February 20, 2020, 11:28:15 PM ---I trust you have followed the universal rule of all workshops and wood stores, i.e. built it exactly one third of the size it really should be...  ;D

--- End quote ---

Where it is restricts the size that I can make it but will soon fill it to the rafters

Derek:
At last, the panels have the finish on and dry. They have just dried before it started to rain again.

Now all I need is a dry day no wind and someone to help put it up. How lucky will I be to get all three at the same time?

Twisted Trees:
Where are you Derek? If you are in reach of Bristol I can lend a hand but cant do much about the other 2 factors.

Derek:

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on February 25, 2020, 08:37:55 PM ---Where are you Derek? If you are in reach of Bristol I can lend a hand but cant do much about the other 2 factors.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer, I am the other side of the country down in the south-east. I do have some club members as well as some family who said they would help. As I said just need to get all three in my favour ;D ;D ;D

I still have some bits to do before final assembly. I have managed to tidy the workshop so that if I get a day when rain stops work I can at least now turn a small item for a break

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version