General Category > General Discussion

Axminster CBN wheel

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lazurus:
I have the 7500 slow grinder - I think it was because I ordered the Axminster evolution wheel which is 200 x 40 x 15 (with adaptors) My thoughts are I should have gone for the Woodcyr creusen specific wheel, its another £40 though over the Axi. When I get the refund from Axminster I may go for the Woodcut.

Lazurus:
Ok untill I get the CBN wheels sorted I am looking for a couple of 150x40x15 white or pink bench grinder wheels, struggling to find anyone with these in stock in the wood turning world. Can anyone suggest a supplier or two to contact?

GBF:
My Grinder is the DS 7500 TS I cannot understand why the Axe Wheels dont fit

What did you do with the wheels that came of the grinder.

Regards George

Lazurus:
The original white wheels are very worn and need replacing hence the change to the CBN. The Axi wheel was with the adaptors a good fit on the shaft but didnt leave any thead for the retaining nut. I did condsider getting some machining done to try and gain something on the width of the wheel and bushes but did not want to risk messing it up and the warranty so i have now returned it, so thinking what way to go next.

GBF:
I have the two wheels that come off of mine one is unused the other is hardly used if you arrange for the to be picked up you can have them.I will never use them

Regards George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version