General Category > General Discussion

The Toolpost

<< < (3/3)

Derek:

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on August 28, 2020, 04:07:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bill21 on August 28, 2020, 11:32:05 AM ---There are plenty of good chucks already on the market so I’m not sure it’s worth the risk particularly at this time. I’ve had a couple of different makes of chuck and handled several others and the Axminster range is hard to beat. The only reason I might buy another make is to use jaws that are unavailable for the Axminster.

--- End quote ---

Very true, but I was thinking for those who already own a Versachuck but have been thinking if they should buy different jaw sets etc. now is the time to decide, as they may never be available again!

--- End quote ---

I have taken the precaution of buying a 33mm backplate for mine in case I upgrade, not only that but for the small cost of one, it would make it easier to sell on if need be not that I intend to.

Bryan Milham:

--- Quote from: Derek on August 29, 2020, 10:18:21 PM ---I have taken the precaution of buying a 33mm backplate for mine in case I upgrade, not only that but for the small cost of one, it would make it easier to sell on if need be not that I intend to.

--- End quote ---

I've done the same, but I have 3 versachucks so bought 3 of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version