General Category > General Discussion

Very sad day.

(1/3) > >>

bodrighywood:
Mark Baker who many of us knew as a friend and as the editor of the Woodturning magazine passed away last night. Very very sad loss . Will be missed by many of us. Resyt in peace and thank you for all you did for woodturning and for tose lof us who knew you.

Pete

GBF:
I have known for some time that Mark was suffering and it was only a matter of time before he sadly passed away and i knew it was coming but that has made it no easier to accept.Mark was a great friend and always had time for everybody I will miss him greatly.I have lost a valued friend but at least it is the end of his suffering.God bless you Mark rest in peace my friend.

Derek:

This is indeed a sad moment not only for his family but the woodturning community. Having spoke to Mark on the phone on quite a few occasions I always enjoyed the chats we had. He will be sadly missed

John D Smith:

Very sad news indeed Mark will be sadly missed by the Woodturning fraternity he was always very helpful my condolences to his Wife and Family a Great Guy  R.I.P. Mark
                                          John Smith Burcot Woodturners   

David Buskell:
As has been said elsewhere, knowing that Mark was suffering , does not make it any easier.

RIP Mark, my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version