General Category > General Discussion

Info requested

(1/2) > >>

bodrighywood:
Does anyone know of a shop / gallery in Scarborough called 'A little Shop and Gallery?'

Pete

Dave Brookes:
Pete,
It appears that there are two, but they may be the same outfit in different locations.
One is in St. Helen’s Square ( looks a bit like an arcade type place) and the other is at 48 Ramshill Road, both in Scarborough.

Dave

bodrighywood:

--- Quote from: Dave Brookes on December 05, 2020, 07:01:40 PM ---Pete,
It appears that there are two, but they may be the same outfit in different locations.
One is in St. Helen’s Square ( looks a bit like an arcade type place) and the other is at 48 Ramshill Road, both in Scarborough.

Dave

--- End quote ---
I think it is the one at Ramsgate Road. Just had a request but as there are so many vcons going around wondered if this was a genuine place.

Pete

Les Symonds:
Even if the shop exists, that doesn't mean the request is genuine. A friend of mine, who makes wooden toys, had a very genuine looking email supposedly from John Lewis Partnership, asking for details of his products. It was a confirmed by my son, who is a manager at JLP, to be a scam.
Les

bodrighywood:
True Les. Got another email saying they can't use PayPal and could I d a transaction ovder the phone. NOQ!.Either a con or anexptremely disorganise shop owner LOL.

Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version