General Category > General Discussion

Show & Tell query

(1/3) > >>

Blake:
Happy New Year all,

I received the e-bulletin through yesterday which highlighted a show & tell competition - sounds like a fun & interesting challenge but I couldn't see any info regarding when the next event will be announced or how/where it will be announced - can anyone shed any light?

Apologies if I've missed the detail anywhere.

Thanks
Blake

bodrighywood:
Not just you, I couldn't either LOL

Perte

Valkrider:
It was announced in the last Revolutions.

The details are on the website under Events and it si the last item on the menu list. It covers the themes for the next 3 months and the details of the competition.

Paul Hannaby:
The link to the relevant page was in the email but here it is again - https://www.awgb.co.uk/show-tell/show-tell-rules/

Roger Groom:
Reading some of the replies to this string makes me wonder if members actually read Revolutions or the regular bulletins that Paul sends out. The end part of last year I carried out a telephone survey to all our members (all of them have Internet access) to gauge the feelings about our club using Zoom as a platform for demo's etc. About 50% of them were not aware of the talking turning sessions or the Sunday demonstrations which were taking place at that time. The response to zoom was very muted and once again 50% of them would not take part in any demo carried out in this way. Lots of them check their emails once a month or so. Hey ho, you can lead a horse to water etc etc. Rant over.
Roger Groom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version