General Category > For Sale / Wanted

General Advice

(1/2) > >>

blueworld67:
Hi
Looking for some advice regarding machinery/ tools.My father passed away last year and was an avid wood turner,we have literally a shed full of items we need to dispose of but tbh haven't a clue where we could go.Theres a lathe,bandsaw,bench drill,bench grinder,scroll/fret saw,router and absolutely loads of various tools/accessories,any help advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

John D Smith:
  Good Evening, It would be a good idea to put on here your location there may be many Woodturners local to you who would be interested
                             Regards John

blueworld67:
Hi
Thanks for replying,I'm based in Oldbury in the West Midlands.

Bill21:
Looking at the map it seems the three nearest clubs to you are,
West Midlands Woodturners
Burcot Woodturners
Worcestershire Woodturners

Do a Google for contact details.

Les Symonds:
Some woodturning clubs are excellent at helping out with exactly this sort of occurrence. There may well be a member of a local club who would be happy to give the information that you need, on the other hand, and speaking from experience with my own club, some clubs will take it all off your hands and sell it to their members at club meetings  -  this might well incur a percentage commission towards club funds. Follow the leads that Bill21 just gave you and contact your local clubs.

Les

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version