Author Topic: Prototype Easter egg disaster  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Nick Simpson

• bronze
    • Boglecraft
Prototype Easter egg disaster
« on: March 29, 2018, 08:37:22 AM »
Not much being posted here recently so here's another of the Prof's doubtful inventions.

Of course it was the Prof's fault for leaving Bokxx Spaenner his trusty(?) man and factotum to start up the Chocolate Easter Egg Blender before getting it PAT tested. However, with typical Victorian enthusiasm for everything electric he just ignored the lack of insulation and threw the switch.

The container is oak turned into ash and the egg was supplied by a notable Quaker family from the Midlands.

Readers will be glad to note that this is probably the last post from Prof' Berganstrauser before he sets off with Bokxx on their Great Adventure over and under the waves to the furthest east in search of precious metal and the Alchemist.
They always welcome C&C - but will they take heed?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:03:19 AM by Nick Simpson »
See me at Boglecraft  https://www.Boglecraft.co.uk

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
Re: Prototype Easter egg disaster
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 12:13:15 PM »
Good to see that the totally bonkers creations emerging from your laboratory each reflect that characteristic of the maker ;D

Les
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline Bryan Milham

• Administrator
  • platinum
  • I’ve had my patience tested; I’m negative
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 11:14:41 PM »
I've been trying to think of some techno-babble to respond to this with, something along the lines of;

'The secondary coil should be wound widershins which is causing an ionic build-up in the soylent isotope cooling system so before it will work you're going to realign the dorsal molecular filament.'

But lets just say I hope Prof' Berganstrauser has a great trip and returns safely, I love the ideas he delivers to these pages.
Oh Lord, Lead me not into temptation…

...Oh who am I kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut!

Offline Nick Simpson

• bronze
    • Boglecraft
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »
Thanks Les and Bryan. This one has been received with a deafening silence unlike the chaos it generated in the lab.
'The secondary coil should be wound widershins which is causing an ionic build-up in the soylent isotope cooling system so before it will work you're going to realign the dorsal molecular filament.'
That may well be so but Bokxx couldn't keep his fingers off.

The Prof's Great Adventure will be to discover the way to turn wood into gold or other precious metal - hence the intended visit to The Alchemist in the furthest East.  Members of Prof's exclusive club suggested a mystical shield-maker in the South-West and an armourer/helmet-maker who lives quite close but both turned out to be excellent woodturners and spray-painters but could only turn wood into cash.
I hope to post more of the fruits of the Prof's epic adventures in future editions of Eagle or possibly this Forum
Kind Regards . N
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:57:03 PM by Nick Simpson »
See me at Boglecraft  https://www.Boglecraft.co.uk

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 11:14:51 PM »
Not sure on this piece Nick but can understand where it is coming from, more like a short circuit and frazzled the egg ;D