General Category > General Discussion

WOODFAST C1000 user's manual

<< < (2/2)

Bryan Milham:
I don't know how useful this answer will be but not knowing the Woodfast I Googled a picture of it and one answer showed it's made my Qingdao in China.

Now that makes me think it's one of the multitude of lathes like my Axminster 1200D but which are sold under various brand names worldwide. It's also highly likely that at sometime Axminster sold their variant. They have the AWVSL1000 Woodturning Lathe version at the moment but probably not identical to what you are looking for.

So just as a suggestion, have you asked them if they ever have sold their version and if so do they still have a manual for one?

jiff:
Hi.  Thanks very much.  I contacted Axminster with no luck, now in the process of contacting Gumtree Australia to see if I can find a copy of the manual.
Jiff

Bryan Milham:
I've asked around and Woodfast are sold in America under the RIKON brand, I've been pointed to their website here http://www.rikontools.com/products_lathes.htm.

See if your lathe is amongst them, if so Manuals are available as downloads but of course remember that they will have a different motor, running at 110V.

Woodcrafts:
I just did a Google for Woodfast C1000 and got the following link www.rikontools.com/manuals/70450.pdf. Had a quick look and it appears to be the same as the Woodfast but not sure if it's exactly alike. Hope that helps,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version