General Category > General Discussion

Craft work is NOT creative. may become official

<< < (6/7) > >>

thebowlerhattedturner:
I don't think they should bother using statistics anyway as 79.5% of all statistics are wrong! ;D ;D
Regards
John BHT
( PS.My tax is fully paid for this year) :'(

woodndesign:

--- Quote from: thebowlerhattedturner on May 10, 2013, 03:32:48 PM ---I don't think they should bother using statistics anyway as 79.5% of all statistics are wrong! ;D ;D
Regards
John BHT
( PS.My tax is fully paid for this year) :'(

--- End quote ---

We're in April 2013-14 ..    My forms have come in for when ...

David

Mark Sanger:

--- Quote from: karyudo on May 10, 2013, 02:27:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mark Sanger on May 10, 2013, 12:06:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: YewTube on May 10, 2013, 11:58:44 AM ---
Mark

Isn't the pratt in the office suggesting that they stop wasting money trying to produce statistics for something that is insignificant?

Bill

--- End quote ---

Probably but the fact that they have an office at all for this sort of stuff is a massive waste of resources in itself, still they need something to do to keep them from real progress.

--- End quote ---

Are you suggesting that there is no need for national statistics?

Would it be better for politicians, for whom incidentally I have no more regard than you, to make decisions that affect us all without having any facts on which to base them? Surely they make enough of a mess when they have the information.

Apologies if I have mistaken your meaning.

--- End quote ---

Hi no you have not misunderstood me, I was being facetious as I find anything to do with politicians hilarious. I just can't take anything to do with them seriously.

I do agree that there is of course a need for statistics, stats will save us all and I have faith that the politicians will use the stats for the better of the community/country and not as a tool to further their own argument/parties and own gains.

Of course I shudder at the suggestion as they would never such a thing, they are the most honest, morally upstanding pillars of our society with a selfless desire to help the people less fortunate than themselves.    

Every morning when I wake up and pull back the curtains I am happy in my day as I know that I am in safe hands.

Still I have taken the thread off track for which I apologise and leave it for it to be returned to the original content.

karyudo:
Quite so and I apologise too for my part in taking the thread off topic.

I wonder though, facetiousness apart, whether this fascile piece of legislation will actually have any real impact on anything at all.

Mark Sanger:

--- Quote from: karyudo on May 10, 2013, 05:35:08 PM ---Quite so and I apologise too for my part in taking the thread off topic.

I wonder though, facetiousness apart, whether this fascile piece of legislation will actually have any real impact on anything at all.

--- End quote ---

Genuinely I wonder too if it will have any real impact, I am sure I will still have to work as hard as I normally, ( which I enjoy doing, got to have something constructive to do with my time).

Even if it does have an impact there will be little I can do about it, and I live by the maxim that if I can change something I will try if needs be, if I can't then I just forget about it and get on with the daily rituals or frustration only reins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version