General Category > General Discussion

Info/advice needed re Startrite bandsaw

<< < (2/2)

julcle:
Hi Les  --  I have a Startrite 352 Single Phase which is similar in size to yours, let me know how you get on. If you still need it I will see what the rating of my motor is and let you know.  Julian
Bye the way, good to meet you briefly at the show last Saturday.

woodndesign:

Hi Les,  Not knowing the Startrite, anymore than my own Elektra Beckums Motor or Wiring ...   ;D ..  :-[ .. Do you have a plate of any sort on the Saw, Motor or Wiring Box cover to the Motor which should/could carry the details ...  as the Motor cover in my own post regarding my Saw ..  'then it stopped' ..

Keep hunting, tooo good a Saw to give up from the sounds of it.

David

Les Symonds:

--- Quote from: woodndesign on May 22, 2013, 06:52:01 PM ---
 Do you have a plate of any sort on the Saw, Motor or Wiring Box cover to the Motor

--- End quote ---
....afraid not David....there's a mounting place on the motor housing, but the plate is missing.

As you say, though, too good a saw to loose so I'll get it going, somehow!
Les

Andy Coates:
I found this. it was on a private sale advert for the same model as yours. not too clear but may be some use...

Andy

Les Symonds:
Hi Andy, and thanks for the tip-off. Sorry I haven't replied for a few days, but have just got home to find the pic that you posted in this thread. Do you have any more info on this.....a contact address or link to the advert, please?
Cheers...Les

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version