General Category > General Discussion

Clean bill of health

(1/4) > >>

woody:
I have been given a clean bill of health by the hospital and discharged just got to take it easy for another 3 weeks or so to let my sternum heal and a added bonus I can start turning again a friend is giving me a lathe on Friday and I have started getting a workshop built but it will be a while before I start as  I haven't got anything left it is start all over again from new and Im looking forward to it watch this space LOL

Les Symonds:
Hi Woody....we don't know each other well, but I was a frequent fan of yours when you were posting images to the gallery on a regular basis, before I got started with my turning. That's brilliant news for you and I'm sure you must be very relieved to hear it.....although I'm not so sure that the news about you turning again is to my benefit, as I'm struggling with the level of competition on this site, already... ;)

Looking forward to viewing your postings again, one day.

Les

woody:
Thank you Les from what I've seen of your work you are doing just fine in fact better than fine you are doing extremely well and I have enjoyed looking at the stuff you turn out and post

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
Hi woody,
             so pleased to hear you are fit and well again, these health issues try the best of us. Glad to see that you will be turning again soon and I look forward to your postings.
Best regards
John BHT

bodrighywood:
Great news. Bet you are chuffed.

Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version