General Category > General Discussion

Woodturners supplies in Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambs/Essex

<< < (3/3)

Andy Coates:
If it's the first week in August I'm going to be hellishly busy I'm afraid. I leave to set up the seminar on the 7th. So by all means call, but it may have to be a short visit as I'll have a mountain of work to do.

homeofwood:
shame you are not popping a bit further south

Les Symonds:
Hi again....
Andy....I'll not take more than a few minutes of your time. My main reason for calling is to see some of your coloured work face-to-face, so to speak, so hopefully, there'll be a bit of it in the gallery>

Paul....guess where we're spending a couple of nights prior to using the tunnel on the way to France.....RYE! Now that I realise that Home of Wood is there, my wife will never believe me when I tell her that it was pure coincidence!

Les

homeofwood:
Les

You have picked a lovely place to stop at ...  :) i,m sure your wife will understand  :)

Have you dates yet ? we will be very pleased to see you so please dont forget to stop in.. Give me a call when you are down.

Paul

Les Symonds:
Hi Paul. We're driving down from Bala on Saturday 20th July in a camper van, so may be late on Sat and will need to get straight to camp site, so will be in Rye on Sunday or early Monday before going to tunnel for 18:00 train.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version