General Category > General Discussion

is your workshop ever big enough?

(1/5) > >>

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
Following Katchin's exploits with his workshop and seeing some of the comments posted I thought I would pose this question. Is your workshop ever big enough?
 I thought mine would be when I built it, 16 ft X 16ft approx.Then you have to take off the timber storage which is about 2ft wide all round. Then take off the room used for tool storage and machines etc. and I dare say that the area left is about 6ft X4ft. Well probably a bit more than that but you get the idea. And why is it that the best intentions of keeping the bench tidy soon disintegrate into "there's a space I will put it there" type thinking.
Regards
John BHT

bodrighywood:
When I moved up to Wiltshire |I thought I was in heaven. In Cornwall I had a 12 x 6 shed and on moving I had a 20 x 12 brick workshop with a concrete floor. Now I could do with more space for wood, machinery etc like you John. Simple answer to your original question? No!!!! LOL

Pete

Eric Harvey:
I have a 12`x10` workshop,never enough space in it

julcle:
Just chuck out the rubbish !  I found I had a shed after I did that.
Mind you it's back to square 1 again now.

Doug Barratt:

--- Quote from: The Bowler Hatted Turner on August 03, 2013, 06:51:10 AM --- Is your workshop ever big enough?

--- End quote ---

Yes thanks  ;D ;D ;D  It`s time I`m in short supply of   :( :( :(

Then again there`s always something that could be better  :-\

Doug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version