General Category > General Discussion

Where to get best workshops?

(1/3) > >>

carl.warburton:
Hi is there anyone out there that could help. I have had to move to Norwich and need to buy a workshop to home my lathe etc. I would prefer a wooden one to be in keeping with the surroundings and not upset the neighbours. I need one that is rigid and a decent size so if anyone out there knows of a good supplier or have experience of buying one and being happy with it please let me know.
Many thanks
Carl

Andy Coates:
Carl, give me a call later on today. I can't remember their name, but can get it this morning, and they're at Yarmouth on the dockside. Might be C&C...

carl.warburton:
Thanks Andy
It was C+C great Yarmouth. They were very helpful and they use 15mm tounge and groove all over which is by far thicker than all other ones I had looked at and the windows are Glass. They put the doors and windows where you want them and erect it for free on delivery. All ordered being delivered on 17th June cant wait.
Thanks again

Carl

John D Smith:
Carl, That was good service,one question I would ask C&C is the Glass in the windows Toughened.Regards John 

woodndesign:
Wow..   Good going alround... roll on 17th June, just may be early, hope you get fine weather to put a base down, 1st and next thing..
This is the type I have, it's very close too 22mm (20) t&g... and is soild, more than OK.. http://www.citycentresheds.co.uk/product.php?prod_id=121   The big problem would have been is their in Liverpool form you.. I'd done a good deal, with getting the 1st 20 miles which was free, off..  (the delivery/erection guys, were a bit pi@@ed... as it was a greater distance than the boss had told them..) as I see the prices have gone up and a charge now on most of which I'd got as standard..       I too had wanted glass, but the workshop was ready before they had the glass, which should of followed, with the trusses, which the display model had in it, having gone up to see what it should be like before ordering..  none of it  came in the end, so when in 2 wks the roof line dropped, I got in timber, push it back level and made up my own, better timber and job too, than trying to work with their after thought.   And I have had no problem since, really nice workshop.   Just needs insulation and Electric...   ???...

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version