General Category > General Discussion

AWGB Seminar

(1/2) > >>

John D Smith:
Hello Everyone, I have just returned from the AWGB Seminar, What another fantastic 3 days.I met quite a lot of old friends also made friends with new ones including ones off this forum who I only new by name before.This 3 day Seminar is so packed with demonstrations and many other things there is never a dull moment.The Instant Gallery was wonderful with pieces that would be as  good as any Gallery in the World.The pictures of this can be viewed by great link set up by Andy Coats see his Thread.

I would like to thank Everyone on the AWGB Committee and all of the people who put so much time and work in to making this such a wonderful weekend.Thank you. Regards John

Roger Groom:
Hi all
I can only back up what John has already said. The weekend was a fantastic success with non stop action from start to finish. Reg Hawthorne and all his committee and helpers worked like the proverbial blue bummed flies all weekend to ensure the success of the event. It was just great. We all left, I am sure, full of inspiration (and a bit of dispair!!!!!) after viewing the gallery, and the diversity of it could not fail to impress. So once again, many thanks to all who organised and helped, and the demonstrators who amazed us all weekend. Thank you, and roll on 2013
Roger G

John D Smith:
Hello Roger, I agree roll on 2013 I enjoyed yours and Roger Ls company at the Seminar congratulations in selling both of your pieces  in the Instant Gallery.I look forward to seeing the official photographs when they are posted.Regards John

Andy Coates:
I'm glad you each enjoyed the weekend.

Two months and we start planning for the 2013 Seminar!

Dave Atkinson:
I'll second Andy's comments, both here and on the other thread.

Great to meet old and new friends and I think the standard just gets better and better.

Cheers Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version