Author Topic: Penkitsuk web-site  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
Penkitsuk web-site
« on: January 01, 2016, 07:45:45 PM »
Are there any members who use the penkitsuk web site....if so, can you help. I keep getting a problem with my laptop failing to show all the attachments. So, no photo gallery and no assembly instructions! I normally browse/load through Google Chrome, although a few days ago I managed to access these aspects of the we-site by browsing through Yahoo, but today that doesn't work. I've a feeling that I might need to ditch cookies, but I've no idea how to do that.

Incidentally....yes, I know that Tony is a helpful, diligent man who would deal with my request, but I feel he should have a couple of days off! I left a message for him on his email service, assuming that he'd deal with it in the new year, but he dealt with it promptly, on Christmas Day. I really don't want to badger him if we've got the solution here!

Les
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline julcle

• platinum
Re: Penkitsuk web-site
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 10:56:39 PM »
Everything is working fine here Les in IE11 and in MS Edge. Rather than a long explanation try this shortcut it may help but doesn't sound like a cookie thing.
Julian
Crowvalley Woodturners
Julian

Offline MCB

• gold
Re: Penkitsuk web-site
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:58:32 PM »
I've  looked at the site for you using both TenFourFox and Safari and nothing that I  tried failed to work.

TenFourFox crashed on this forum though!

My very best wishes for a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Successful, Prosperous and Stress-free New Year.

MC