Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 2745 times)

Offline KidInAShed

• iron
Help Please
« on: February 16, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »
Hi All, just wanted to ask for some help with a project I'm doing with a friend, we are going to be producing a collab video and uploading it to our YoutTube channels. Once the product has been finished we are going to be doing a subscriber give away! if you would like a chance of winning the product, be sure to check out both of our channels! Both videos will be done very soon! Also please could you check out my channel and give me some tips and trick for wood turning, that would be very much appreciated!
Thanks

Harvey O'Brien | Kid In A Shed

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/kidinashed
Friend Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCslgQJv4qdPc1OzIGluto9w

WebSite (Work In progress): https://www.cbobrien.co.uk

Offline fuzzyturns

• platinum
    • Fuzzy Turns
Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 07:17:01 PM »
Hello Harvey,

you are more than welcome to ask specific questions about woodturning, and the members of this forum will be happy to help. I do have to point out, though, that this is not a marketing tool for your private youtube channel.

Offline KidInAShed

• iron
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 08:42:54 PM »
Hi, Fuzzy turns,
I didn't want it to sound like I was advertising, I was recommended to post this on a woodturning forum. because of the giveaway. I do apologise for anything I have done wrong.

Offline seventhdevil

• platinum
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 09:43:15 PM »
i wouldn't worry harvey, i'm sure that the people in controle will not have a problem with it but i'd read the forum rules so you don't make any big errors....

it's good to see young people getting into woodworking as as well a turning. what sort of project are you interested in doing. are you going to become a joiner or furniture maker???

Offline Paul Hannaby

• platinum
    • Creative Woodturning
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 09:51:17 PM »
Hi Harvey,
If you haven't already done so, join the AWGB (it's free if you are under 21!). Then you can get some free tuition.

Offline KidInAShed

• iron
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
I wouldn't worry Harvey, I'm sure that the people in control will not have a problem with it but I'd read the forum rules so you don't make any big errors...

it's good to see young people getting into woodworking as-as well a turning. what sort of project are you interested in doing. are you going to become a joiner or furniture maker???

Hi Steven, I do a lot of woodturning, green wood and dried wood, and I wouldn't mind becoming a joiner of something along the line of that.

Offline seventhdevil

• platinum
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 11:20:28 AM »
where in the country are you???

find a few people in your area who do similar things and you can pick up some helpful tips in many fields.