General Category > General Discussion

Taking a punt

<< < (2/3) > >>

bodrighywood:
Hope it all lives up to the images. Love camphor wood personally, not had much of it but the workshop smelled great for weeks after LOL.

Pete

Les Symonds:

--- Quote from: michaelb on July 23, 2019, 09:41:23 PM ---thought the tree surgeons of Bala kept you going or have you used that pile around the house

--- End quote ---
...that pile is around the house in more ways than one....there's a pile of logs under the trees on the lawn out the front, there's 2 pallet loads on the drive, a pile in store under the canopy to the side of the house and then there's my log sheds with piles of logs in the back garden. Yes....they've been used around the house!  ;D

Les Symonds:

--- Quote from: dr4g0nfly on July 23, 2019, 07:55:18 PM ---Good luck with the camphorwood, please see my previous post on that stuff!...

--- End quote ---
...any chance of a link to that, or an approximate date. I've tried a search for camphorwood and for camphor wood, but it's a nil-response.
Les

bodrighywood:

--- Quote from: Les Symonds on July 24, 2019, 06:57:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: dr4g0nfly on July 23, 2019, 07:55:18 PM ---Good luck with the camphorwood, please see my previous post on that stuff!...

--- End quote ---
...any chance of a link to that, or an approximate date. I've tried a search for camphorwood and for camphor wood, but it's a nil-response.
Les

--- End quote ---

Probably this one Les though personally I love the smell.

Pete

Les Symonds:
No problem for me either....I love the smell. Only used it once before, but looking forward to using it again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version