General Category > General Discussion

New Website

<< < (2/6) > >>

Philip Green:
There are some awful looking web sites about but I am glad to see that yours is not one of them. Nice, clean and easy to navigate is what I like.

The link to tuition reviews opens up the site in a new tab, leaving your web site still open. May I suggest that you give the web sites on the Links page the same treatment?

GBF:
Hi, thanks. this was the intention so the viewer wasnt taken directly away from the main site.
many thanks for the helpful comment,
Yes just given that sugestion more thought and it makes sense thank you

Regards George

GBF:

--- Quote from: statsman on July 28, 2019, 07:25:11 PM ---There are some awful looking web sites about but I am glad to see that yours is not one of them. Nice, clean and easy to navigate is what I like.

The link to tuition reviews opens up the site in a new tab, leaving your web site still open. May I suggest that you give the web sites on the Links page the same treatment?

--- End quote ---

Sorted thank you for the tip that is the sort of constructive feedback I am looking for

Regards George

Twisted Trees:
That is an excellent website George, you owe Reg (better include Ali too :))  a fine dinner sometime.

Duncan A:
Very nice, clear, simple to navigate and works well on both computers and smartphones. A good job done by your developer.
I do have one point worth considering, though. When clicking on a Gallery image to enlarge it, the focus stays on the small image whereas I think it would be better if the focus switched to the enlarged image.
Of course, the best thing about the website, is the superb work displayed on it!
Duncan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version