General Category > General Discussion

Risk Assessment

(1/2) > >>

afrancis:
Our Club has a demonstration day in our local shopping mall this coming Saturday. We have carried out demonstrations in the past but not at this venue. Today we were asked for a copy of a risk assessment and while I can probably write something up from scratch, I wondered if any other clubs have been asked for this and would be prepared to allow me to see it to give me a start.

burywoodturners:
Whe we did one I based it on the example on the AWGB web site, you will need to adpt it to your own situation.
I did one for the AWGB 30 Birthday Bash, when we had a stall in the local park, the council sent me an example, they used the Christmas Market where they expect 120,000 (yes that is one hundred and twenty thousand!) people over three days, just a bit over the top.
Ron

Bryan Milham:
Frances, as Burywoodturners says, use the AWGB one and for convenience here is the link to the site page https://www.awgb.co.uk/documents/

Dave Brookes:
Alex,
I have sent you a PM

Dave

Twisted Trees:
Another vote for the AWGB template, keep it simple and it works get too detailed and more falls out the edge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version