General Category > General Discussion

Congratulations!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

David Buskell:
Hi John,

Congratulations on becoming a Freeman. You'll have to wait until next September to exercise your right to drive sheep across London Bridge.
Two tips to remember: 1. Book your sheep as soon as the website opens and 2.don't let the sheep jump over the bridge!

It's a great day out and well worth it just for the looks on the faces of the tourists! Walking sheep on the bridge? On a Sunday?? Quaint people these English.

David

Wood spinner:
I became a free man in 2003 = Divorce  ;D 8)

The Bowler Hatted Turner:

--- Quote from: John D Smith on December 04, 2019, 08:05:28 PM ---
  Hi John,
              Congratulations and while I think about it "Seasons Greetings" To you and your Family

Regards John Smith

--- End quote ---
Thank you John , most appreciated. I hope all is well with you and season's greeting to you and yours too.

The Bowler Hatted Turner:

--- Quote from: David Buskell on December 04, 2019, 09:22:55 PM ---Hi John,

Congratulations on becoming a Freeman. You'll have to wait until next September to exercise your right to drive sheep across London Bridge.
Two tips to remember: 1. Book your sheep as soon as the website opens and 2.don't let the sheep jump over the bridge!

It's a great day out and well worth it just for the looks on the faces of the tourists! Walking sheep on the bridge? On a Sunday?? Quaint people these English.

David

--- End quote ---
Thank you Dave. I look forward to it.

Derek:
Congratulations John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version