General Category > General Discussion

Clubs restarting?

<< < (23/29) > >>

burywoodturners:
We are looking for a new venue, and those that we answer my requests are very concerned about COVID, I think the venues will have some rules of their own!
Ron

Twisted Trees:
My point is until the dust settles and rules evolve for group gatherings be that in clubs village halls or workshops trying to second guess how it works out is a futile exercise. Once the government start working out the basics of events / hospitality venues some rules will evolve that can be applied to clubs and venues alike.

Paul Hannaby:
I think the insurance question is probably the last thing any club committee needs to worry about. They should be making sure they are complying with the (ever changing) covid restrictions. Failure to do so could result in a fine, regardless of whether anyone got infected...

All being well, there won't be any restrictions after June 21st but that depends on the success of the "road map".

Bill21:
Any clubs looking to restart soon?

Tim Pettigrew:

--- Quote from: Bill21 on June 26, 2021, 07:40:50 PM ---Any clubs looking to restart soon?

--- End quote ---
Yes, Herts & Beds possibly on 27th July (Gary Rance demo) and definitely on the 10th August with a demo by Les Thorne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version