General Category > General Discussion

Clubs restarting?

<< < (15/29) > >>

Bill21:
I asked if the club I go to had any plans to restart a couple of weeks ago. No response yet other than there will be an announcement.

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
I think before clubs can start meeting again the question about insurance needs to be answered first.

John D Smith:

I agree with John (BHT) this public liability no cover ref COVID 19 with the insurance is in my opinion a big issue and this could be a very big problem if someone try's to claim from a Club I have asked for guidance from the AWGB and the answer I received it is up to each Club to do their own "RISK ASSESSMENT" this issue needs very careful consideration it could cost clubs and even Committee members a Fortune.
                                            Regards John

Bill21:
Covid is expected to be with us for the foreseeable future. If insurance concerns can’t be met does that mean the end of small clubs meeting?

Twisted Trees:

--- Quote from: Bill21 on March 22, 2021, 10:58:15 AM ---Covid is expected to be with us for the foreseeable future. If insurance concerns can’t be met does that mean the end of small clubs meeting?

--- End quote ---

Spanish Flu is still with us in theory! virus doesn't disappear it may change but is always there, difference is our susceptibility to serious illness from it, if this years vaccine doesn't crack it next years will.... we can only hope! I do think some things will be permanently changed, but no social interaction is too high a price to be permanent, just hang in there and keep hope alive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version