General Category > General Discussion

Clubs opening up risk assessment

<< < (4/5) > >>

Bill21:
Is this the document John?

https://www.zurich.co.uk/-/media/project/zwp/united-kingdom/docs/charity/support-and-resources/720370.pdf?la=en&hash=281922AEFF53B56D69D07B46854D2ACA

Bill21:
The venue for my WT club is reopening in September but the committee have decided to delay restarting club meetings until January 2021. Probably a wise decision given the average age of the membership.

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
We had a club discussion about it last night, I agree that probably won't see many clubs opening until after the festive season.
(That is it thanks Bill.)

David Buskell:
Cheam Woodturners are opening up again on September 19th. Usual COVID guidelines complied with by our venue, but a reluctance from the members to venture out, we think.

John D Smith:
Hi Bill21,
              Sorry for the delay in replying Yes that is the document from Zurich Insurance it might be useful. David you said your
club Cheam Woodturners are opening on 19th September how will they control numbers if more than 30 turn up? our club we get between 40 to 55 per meeting I would be interested to know I think our club has more or less decided start again in 2021 if everything is ok.     Regards John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version