General Category > General Discussion

Show & Tell query

<< < (3/3)

Paul Hannaby:
I had a query about it yesterday too - it does (did) work on Android but some people don't read the instructions about scrolling the form...

bodrighywood:
I have crolled Paul and believe me, on my adroid phone there is nothing, no links that don't lead back to the same page every time. Can't believe my phone is somehow the only one this happens to LOL. Tried it on my tablet with same result. Works OK on my laptop with Windows 10.

Pete

Just tried it on Mo's phone as well, same thing. Must be some sort of Gremlin in our house .

Blake:
Apologies for slow response - your quite correct it is there (& I checked on my android phone and it also shows there), unfortunately when I clicked the link in the bulletin originally it took me to the Show & Tell information page & I didn't think to check on the events menu to see the drop down Show & Tell link - it may be worth adding a link back from the information page for clarity as I suspect there may be a few like myself that don't think to look there.

Cheers
Blake

Valkrider:
Blake

Thanks for the suggestion I have added a link to the entries from the information page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version