General Category > General Discussion

Workshop

<< < (3/3)

Twisted Trees:
Looking good, now you have the fun of deciding the layout, tool racks storage etc.

Wood spinner:

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on July 01, 2022, 10:52:26 AM ---Looking good, now you have the fun of deciding the layout, tool racks storage etc.

--- End quote ---

You will need to treat the external timber 2 or 3 times a year , Hopeing to stop the rot as sun rain ice snow all have consequences

Bill21:

--- Quote from: Wood spinner on July 01, 2022, 11:56:13 AM ---You will need to treat the external timber 2 or 3 times a year , Hopeing to stop the rot as sun rain ice snow all have consequences

--- End quote ---

I’m not sure what you’re using but the south facing side of my shed that gets most of the weather gets painted once every 18 months or so. The rest of it hasn’t seen a paintbrush for several years.

https://www.sadolin.co.uk/products/sadolin-superdec-satin-opaque-wood-protection/

Kiwibloke:
yeah looking forward to setting it all out, electrics aren't in yet so that will be next, but painting starts tomorrow, thanks for all the suggestions.

jay:
    You may have figured this out  but I put all my electric cabling in trunking  which makes it easy to change ones layout or add sockets .lighting etc . I have found that to be very successful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version