General Category > General Discussion

Workshop

<< < (2/3) > >>

Twisted Trees:
Looks a good size, as with all workshops no matter what the actual size it will of course be 1/3rd what you need  ;D

Derek:
I have just replaced my old workshop and yes it certainly makes a difference. Enjoy the new workshop.

--- Quote from: Twisted Trees on June 22, 2022, 08:37:20 AM ---Looks a good size, as with all workshops no matter what the actual size it will of course be 1/3rd what you need  ;D

--- End quote ---

and yes as I just said having a new workshop under a year ago I have already found I am running out of space already must stop buying new toys ;D

Sandy:

Nice one Kiwibloke.
We moved house a year ago and I now have a 5m x 5m workshop with an additional small wood store behind.  Twice the size I had before.  First job before moving kit in I spent some money and time in insulating the concrete floor and walls.  Found this well worth it as it's a nice ambient temperature in the winter and warmer months too.  Seems good through this higher temperature month as well so very pleased.

Hope you enjoy your new one as much as I do mine.

And, yes Twisted Trees,
I need to find time to have a very big sort out and a smaller clear out  :) :) :)

The Bowler Hatted Turner:
I would be inclined to just use the duct for cabling. Underfloor extraction is fine until it gets blocked.

Kiwibloke:
This is the latest, still a bit of rubbish to go in the next skip, but looking pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version