General Category > General Discussion

TURNSTYLER TS 1000 Lathe owners

<< < (3/5) > >>

Mike Amphlett:
Private message me your email address, I have a scanned copy of issue 50.

Regards

Mike

julcle:
Hi Mike,  Good old Google gave me the information I wonder if it did in fact have the said review. I would be interested to know. Thanks - Julian

julcle:
Not sure if this will work but if it does the listing for the lathe is on page 93

Timbo:

--- Quote from: David Buskell on March 28, 2023, 03:37:16 PM ---Hi Tim,

I thought I had a copy but on checking, I have no 49 and then jump to no 52. If you have no luck, let me know as there might be one of my club (Cheam Woodturners) members who has a copy for you.

David

--- End quote ---

Thanks David but it looks very much like Mike has come up trumps

Timbo:

--- Quote from: Richard_C on March 28, 2023, 04:54:44 PM ---Trying to avoid real work I went down the rabbit-hole of the internet and found nothing useful save the address of the company, doubtless now long gone:  Biddings Lane  Bilston  WV14 9NN  West Midlands  Phone: 01902405429

But I did stumble across an oil painting, not any old lathe but a turnstyler lathe - who would have thought :)

www.mallgalleries.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/royal-institute-oil-painters-annual-exhibition-2018/turnstyler-lathe

Better go back to doing that which needs to be done ......

--- End quote ---

Richard, great painting but mine isn't quite as old as that.   Looks like it's not variable speed and the outboard legs are different.  I will take some photos of mine and post sometime this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version