Author Topic: Complete set up for sale  (Read 323 times)

Offline V8-108

• iron
Complete set up for sale
« on: May 12, 2024, 08:02:23 PM »
Complete set up for sale, including......
Fox F46-255 lathe. Swivel headstock with bed extension. Variable speed (500-2000rpm). Tool rest extension. Complete with legs and in great condition.
Large selection of tools, including an "as new" boxed set of Record Power tools, Robert Sorby carbide hollowing tool, Robert Sorby sander/polisher, set of David Lloyd carbides (round, square and diamond), extra large gouge and selection of other chisels and gouges.
Record Power SC4 chuck (boxed) with adaptor to fit the Fox lathe
Record Power remounting jaws with full set (2 different lots) of rubber jaws complete with all mounting screws.
Record Power BS9 9" band saw. As new, virtually unused and comes with spare blades.
Large selection of various blanks, off cuts and logs. There is oak, holly, mahogany, purple heart, birch, blackthorn, all sorts......lots of interesting and usable bits, large and small.
Chisel/gouge sharpening jig complete with bench grinder. Will sharpen of all the above - fingernail finish etc. etc.
There is also a Tormek Supergrind grinder in need of a little TLC (needs a few sparesetc.) which I will also throw in.
Having trouble posting pics, so please contact me if you want to see images
Collection is from East Yorkshire (HU19) and my contact number is 07722 435531
I would prefer to sell this as a complete package if at all possible
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:01:01 PM by V8-108 »